Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Good one

Nice one. For an endtime scenario.

But I don't get why she killed the soldiers who saved her. At least it looks like she did.

Music Video - Kaftan Zep Music Video - Kaftan Zep

Really well done

The movie fits to the music perfectly.

But you really need to get a preloader. If NG gets slower during the day, the movie will lag.

A replay-button would be a nice-to-have.

I really like your style you have shown in this movie.

S.o.E Movie one S.o.E Movie one

Nice job

It is no ground-breaking stuff but you did a nice job.

The thing you need most is sound-synchronization. The music is some seconds slower than the animations. There are some good tutorials at the flash-section of the NG forums.

Maximum: Part One Maximum: Part One

This flash seems to be broken

As the guy before, I get a blank black screen and some music after the introduction.

Rammit responds:

How peculiar!

Automatic Ecstatic Music Automatic Ecstatic Music

Rather good music video

This 'old school animation' really fits with the music. It is a pitty that there are too few voters at NG who can really enjoy this journey into old times.

The only thing you should have made better is, adding a preloader. In rushhours NG can be really slow sometimes, which causes even this one to lag a bit.

Kingdom Hearts May Cry 9 Kingdom Hearts May Cry 9

Maybe nice

but I could not see or follow any story / plot. Possibly you made it for insiders. But I (and many others) have not played Kingdom Hearts. I know nothing about it or its story.

I didn't vote anyway, cause I didn't get it.

snow football snow football

Nice graphics and details

The details of the animation are good. The movement of the ball was even very good.
But there is no sound in it and the animations are far too slow. You might decrease your fps in the movie.
Alltogether it is a bit too less in my opinion.
Just try again and fix the complaints about the presentation and the sounds.

Daiseijin Mecha Combine Daiseijin Mecha Combine

I am not sure...

... how to vote this:
Animations and Graphics are at least decent... or even better. Filesize is quite nice for that.
BUT:
- No start or replay
- No Sound at all
- No plot

It is something between decent or high score and blam.

Please add at least some soundeffects. They are half of what a mecha makes a mecha.
I will vote medium for that.

Don't Tell Me What to Do! Don't Tell Me What to Do!

The was okay

Animation and plot are good. But the sound is really terrible. First there is no sound at all. And when there is sound, it is not clear enough spoken for a non-native speaker to understand most of it. Additionally most of the voices are not properly synchronized with the moves of the lips.
With imporved sound it would be a really good one.

GG-New Faggot Time Trial GG-New Faggot Time Trial

Movie hangs up while loading...

... so better check your file and try again.

Tried 2 times, another movieclip has been successfully loaded the meanwhile.

SuperSexyActionFurry responds: