Pandemic II Pandemic II

Promises much...

... but is not worth half of it, sad to say.

At first i examined all of these great options with very different settings. But while trying and trying I suddenly had to realize, that there is almost no way to influence the outcome of this game. Either you are lucky and the right ships and planes arrive in the right countrys at the right time - or you have got no chance at all.

This greatly cuts the fun and addictivity of this game. Having all these options with only very small impact onto the game is a waste.

You could have made this game into something really great. But it has most of the same flaws as your first Pandemic has had. Finally, this game is not totally bad... but because of the lack of implemented options it is far from being great as well.

1337 Translator 1337 Translator

A 1337-translator alreay exists...

... in the gadgets-section of NG. This one is well done, but just a 2nd Version of the original. I don't see the need of having two equal 1337 translators in that section.

Pandemic: EoM Pandemic: EoM

Random alone does not create fun

Very nice idea and good presentation. But the gamedesign has a large mistake in it: The amount of random is as large as the amount of skill you need to succeed. You must replace the randomness by adding some more tasks to be solved by the player. If a player cannot always or at least normally succeed in a game by skill, it gets both: boring and annoying.

Get the infection rates of water/ airport up by letting the player building up some new stats. Or use some old stats (amount of infected people in a country, decrease of cure-research) to increase or decrease chances for other successes.

If you have some of this already build in, then you have to tell your players, which further effects of your virus-stats are possible: Adding more information in your instructions.

There is lot of potential in this game. You just have to let people use it.

[KK] Kitty Samurai [KK] Kitty Samurai

Nice game but...

... there are some bugs ingame. for example, there is no "back" button, if you try to turn music on (after played and died level 1+2). And - as you mentioned yourself - the key controll could be better. The controll of the game directly influences the amount of fun while playing any game.

please fix these bugs, they are really annoying <.<

Twinkle Revue Sim Date 2 Twinkle Revue Sim Date 2

Very nice dating sim

Great game!

I figured out some bugs:
- The 1st helptext of Rose says: "Become stronger and smarter before you talk to her again." But one has to raise magic above 30 which is not said.

- If the dialog appears which says "Become more strong or magic or int or rich before talking to her again." It will also appear first if you already fullfill these stats. Though the game continues correctly.

- During dating a girl, the musik often goes off.

- As someone said before, the answer of crystals birthday during date is wrong. It should be 07/07 an not may 14th.

These just to help you. Keep up the good work!

Gravity Pinball 2 Gravity Pinball 2

Really nice one

.. but needs something like a manual. I feel I didnt get all of what this game has to offer, but I dont have the time to play around many hours too. Just write how the features of this game are like.

Dodge-em 2 Dodge-em 2

Simple but really good

only a bit more detail / texture in grafic, more than one bg music and perhaps soundeffects and it would be nearly perfect.

Elf Sim Date II Elf Sim Date II

Technic is brilliant; gamedesign needs improvement

Technically this game is brilliant. If it was only about your abilities in flash, I would give you about 10.

But there are some things that are not solved very well:

First, it is too buggy. Others already mentioned most of the bugs in detail.

Second, you got one thing wrong: You tried making the game interesting and fun by building up a lot of stats. But it shall be just the other way around: The up-building of stats should be fun and interesting. The way it is now, it is just a bit annoying.

Third, one really has to read a lot of instructions to get started in the game. Though, a good game always should be intuitively playable. The players want to have fun - and not making a "Bachelor of SimGame" first.

Fourth, there is the same problem as in the first part: It is too linear... no surprises, no plot advancing. If it would be a short-shot game, this would not be too much of a loss. But your game takes time to complete. And this time has to be filled with a story, minor plots, surprises.

The last point I am not sure about.
Fifth, the random battles seem to be too unfair. This is for two reasons: Most important, you know almost nothing about how damage is calculated. Because of that, you do not get a feeling for the outcome of a battle. For example, in first round I dealt 8% damage to my opponent and he dealt 6% to me. BUT in the 2nd round I dealt 4% damage to my opponent and he dealt 94% or more damage to me. These differences are far to great.

Less important, even if you build up stats like crazy, the enemys grow far stronger day by day. So you are not able to defeat them regularly, but beeing beaten yourself. And you often cannot escape an unfair battle.

I am not sure about the last point, cause I have given up half way with my stats 60 - 110 all over. If it isn't turning better with stats about 200, the battles are just annoying. More a threat than an add to this game.

This sounds negative, but as I mentioned first: You did technically a brillant job (and my overall score isn't that bad either)

First Flash Tut First Flash Tut

Another Basic-Tut

It is okay, though the actionscript part is a bit short. Secondly the shading-tutorial is just usable for uncomplicated objects.

Alltogether it is easy to understand with nice screenshots.

Storm responds:

"The actionscript part is a bit short"
I promise the next tutorial will have much more AS. I promise...
"The shading tutorial is just..."
This tutorial is for BEGGINERS. I repeat: This is for basic users. I will make a more advanced tutorial later on.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Nice game

Had fun playing it, especially because of the black humor.

Though sometimes I get a "undefined" when getting the frog. The game hangs up after that. Possibly a not-initialized variable?

Well, keep up the good work!